On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:18:44 -0500, Erich Zigler wrote:

I've been searching the last months freeradius' users list for this question, and
somewhere on it was told that the actual CVS version  has a patch for this. This
is a thing that could be in the release version already. I don't know how to
make this work, as I did't tried install this version yet. But hey, today is monday
and I gotta work, that's what I'll look for today >:-)

>I've been playing with Freeradius for the last couple hours and I have found
>it very robust and a very well written package. However I've trudged through
>the documentation and was unable to find my answer to a specific question.
>Is it possible to limit the total number of hours a user uses online? Such as
>specify 150 hours a user may use a month. If they pass 150 hours, it will no
>longer allow them to login.
>I've read about the Login-Time attribute where you can specify what times they
>can login, but it doesn't allow you to specify a Total Time.

          As opiniões formuladas neste e-mail são de caráter
  exclusivamente pessoal. Minha opinião não necessariamente
representa a opinião do meu Moto Grupo nem da empresa onde
trabalho.

                  Mene Sakkhet ur-seveh
Alexandre Ganso - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group
                       500 Four Vermelha
                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        ICQ# 3778773

-