Been fiddling around with freeradius on a box I have access to.
Must state now, that I am NOT a coder, I stopped around writing my own
Turbo Pascal Units, for Turbo Pascal to do serial stuff.

/usr/bin/ld on MacOS X is not GNU LD.

http://www.osxfaq.com/man/5/Mach-O.ws
http://www.osxfaq.com/man/1/ld.ws

The C compiler that comes with MacOS X reports itself as :
[sermo:~/freeradius-0.5] admin% cc -v
Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/2.95.2/specs
Apple Computer, Inc. version gcc-934.3, based on gcc version 2.95.2 19991024
(release)
Output from ./configure and anything you might want to ask me to do, will
be found at http://www.trinity.unimelb.edu.au/~mattw/freeradius/

Matt.

--
This email is encrypted. To de-crypt :

1) Run the WhatITyped2WhatIMeant utility.
2) Disable your personal reality distortion field.
3) Add single instance of salt()

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html