hello troy

> this was mentioned so I was hoping uncomment both in /etc/services would do
> it
> "some reasons you don't want radius to listen on two ports"
> which I would be happy to do.

in this case you probably have to start two different instances of
freeradius on different ports, e.g. one with the -p parameter... it has
been mentioned earlier that these two can share the same configuration
files... but i don't know how exactly it's been tested...

--
Artur Hecker                                 Groupe Accès et Mobilité
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Département Informatique et Réseaux