On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Marcello Lupo wrote:

> HI to all ...
> i repost this message becouse i very need help.
>

> I have installed the dialup_admin package on freeradius 0.5, apache
> 1.3.26 and php
> 4.2.1.
> WHen i try to get some user information and the query return some
> results, i get this error on apache-php logs
>
> FATAL:  emalloc():  Unable to allocate 1087359016 bytes
> [Mon Jul  1 09:47:26 2002] [notice] child pid 16608 exit signal
> Segmentation fault (11)
>

> If for example i query the database for a user that doesn't exist the
> problem don't occur. I only get the error message user does not exist.
> If the user exist i get the error.
>
> Other than i have always this kind of notice in the logs:
>
> [Mon Jul  1 09:47:25 2002] [error] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined
> constant sql_date_format - assumed 'sql_date_format' in
> /usr/local/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_admin.php3 on line 60
> /usr/local/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_admin.php3(60) : Notice - Use of
> undefined constant sql_date_format - assumed 'sql_date_format'
> [Mon Jul  1 09:47:25 2002] [error] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined
> constant sql_date_format - assumed 'sql_date_format' in
> /usr/local/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_admin.php3 on line 64
> /usr/local/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_admin.php3(64) : Notice - Use of
> undefined constant sql_date_format - assumed 'sql_date_format'
>
> Any ideas??
> Thank you
> MArcello
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Are you using an ldap database or sql?
When you access the other pages (accounting,online users,create user) what do
you get?
Did you create the user through the create user page or manually?
Could you post your admin.conf and a user entry that triggers the problem?

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece