Hi thank you for the answer, well...

I Use mysql. I have imported the users with a perl script from an old
/etc/shadow System.
I get the same error in every page i have to get some result from the
database.
I'm able to create users with the interface but if i try to get
information of the user created i get the error.
The page of the online users is running, i think becouse it use only the
snmpfinger on the NAS.
The statistic page is working properly.
I have a little more question: How may i have the group to insert the
user in shown in the new user page and let the dialup_admin to insert
the user in the group i specified?

This are my tables:

mysql> show tables;
+------------------+
| Tables_in_radius |
+------------------+
| badusers         |
| radacct          |
| radcheck         |
| radgroupcheck    |
| radgroupreply    |
| radreply         |
| usergroup        |
| userinfo         |
+------------------+
8 rows in set (0.01 sec)

This is an account that trigger the error, but all the accounts trigger
the problem.

mysql> select * from radcheck where username='pipperino';
+----+-----------+----------------+------------------------------------+------+
| id | UserName  | Attribute      | Value                              |
op   |
+----+-----------+----------------+------------------------------------+------+
|  1 | pipperino | Crypt-Password | $1$/EhFx4aw$.jqrX7F5RwKB5ExUINRYH0
|      |
+----+-----------+----------------+------------------------------------+------+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

mysql> select * from usergroup where username='pipperino';
+----+-----------+-----------+
| id | UserName  | GroupName |
+----+-----------+-----------+
|  1 | pipperino | DEFAULT   |
+----+-----------+-----------+
1 row in set (0.09 sec)

This is  my admin.cong file:

# it can be el (greek) or default
#
general_prefered_lang: el
general_prefered_lang_name: Greek
#
general_base_dir: /usr/local/dialup_admin
general_radiusd_base_dir: /usr/local
general_domain: domain.com
#
general_ldap_attrmap: %{general_radiusd_base_dir}/etc/raddb/ldap.attrmap
general_sql_attrmap: %{general_base_dir}/conf/sql.attrmap
general_extra_ldap_attrmap: %{general_base_dir}/conf/extra.ldap-attrmap
#
# it can be either ldap or sql
#
general_lib_type: sql
general_user_edit_attrs_file: %{general_base_dir}/conf/user_edit.attrs
general_sql_attrs_file: %{general_base_dir}/conf/sql.attrs
general_default_file: %{general_base_dir}/conf/default.vals
#general_ld_library_path: /usr/local/snmpd/lib
#
# can be 'snmp' (for snmpfinger) or empty to query the radacct table
without first
# querying the nas
#
general_finger_type: snmp
general_snmpfinger_bin: %{general_base_dir}/bin/snmpfinger
general_radclient_bin: %{general_radiusd_base_dir}/bin/radclient
#
# this information is used from the server check page
#
general_test_account_login: test
general_test_account_password: testpass
#
# These are used as default values for the user test page
#
general_radius_server: localhost
general_radius_server_port: 1645
#
# sorry, single valued for now. Should become something like
# password[server-name]: xxxxx
#
general_radius_server_secret: secret
general_auth_request_file: %{general_base_dir}/conf/auth.request
#
# can be one of crypt,md5,clear
#
general_encryption_method: crypt
#
# can be either asc (older dates first) or desc (recent dates first)
#
general_accounting_info_order: desc

nas1_name: as5300.%{general_domain}
nas1_model: Cisco AS5300 access server
nas1_ip: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
nas1_port_num: 60
nas1_community: public
nas2_name: nas2.%{general_domain}
nas2_model: Cisco 2511 access server
nas2_ip: 147.122.122.123
nas2_port_num: 16
nas2_community: public
nas3_name: nas3.%{general_domain}
nas3_model: Cisco 5300 access server
nas3_ip: 147.122.122.124
nas3_port_num: 210
nas3_community: public

ldap_server: ldap.%{general_domain}
ldap_base: dc=company,dc=com
ldap_binddn: cn=Directory Manager
ldap_bindpw: XXXXXXX
ldap_default_new_entry_suffix: ou=dialup,ou=guests,%{ldap_base}
ldap_default_dn: uid=default-dialup,%{ldap_base}
ldap_regular_profile_attr: dialupregularprofile

#
# can be one of mysql,pg where:
# mysq: MySQL database (port 3306)
# pg: PostgreSQL database (port 5432)
#
sql_type: mysql
sql_server: localhost
sql_port: 3306
sql_username: username
sql_password: password
sql_database: radius
sql_accounting_table: radacct
sql_badusers_table: badusers
sql_check_table: radcheck
sql_reply_table: radreply
sql_user_info_table: userinfo
#
# true or false
#
#sql_use_user_info_table: true
#sql_use_operators: true
sql_use_user_info_table: false
sql_use_operators: false
#
#
sql_password_attribute: Crypt-Password
sql_date_format: Y-m-d
sql_full_date_format: Y-m-d H:i:s
#
# Used in the accounting report generator so that we
# don't return too many results
#
sql_row_limit: 40

counter_default_daily: 14400