All:

I have the following situation --

 1) Provider A uses PAP and doesn't want Ascend-Data-Filters
 2) Provider B uses PAP and DOES want Ascend-Data-Filters
 3) Provider C uses CHAP and doen't want Ascend-Data-Filters
 4) They all want to use ports 1645/1646

Everything is authenticated from a central MySQL database where I store
both crypted and plaintext passwords, where needed.

Is it possible to support all four of the above conditions in a single
instance of freeradius?  Right now I am doing it by running a copy of
cistron and two copies of freeradius on three machines.

I would prefer to have the three machines have an identical configuration
and use them for backup to each other, but I am not sure how I could go
about differentiating between the three different providers; maybe place
some directives in the clients.conf file?

Any assistance/pointers to the appropriate FM to R would be appreciated.

Dave