Alan -- Thanks for the help.  One further bit of clarification --

the Providers A, B, C each have about 10-20 proxy boxes.  I would prefer
to define them as classes of proxies rather than have to set up individual
profiles in the 'users' file.

Is there any reasonable way to do this, or am I really stuck putting a
users entry for each proxy box?

Regards,
Dave

David C. Troy   [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html