I'm trying to get freeradius 0.6 to bypass the proxy settings and handle the
packet locally if an accounting packet comes from a certain IP.  Here's what
I've got so far, but it still tries to proxy to the NULL realm accthost when
I send an accounting packet.  Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin

radiusd.conf:
        files {
                usersfile = ${confdir}/users
                acctusersfile = ${confdir}/acct_users
                compat = cistron
        }
        preacct {
                files
                suffix
                preprocess
        }
        accounting {
                radutmp
        }

acct_users:
        DEFAULT Client-IP-Address == "192.168.1.12", Proxy-To-Realm := "ignore"

proxy.conf:
        realm ignore {
                type            = radius
                authhost        = LOCAL