Hello,

Below are errors generated on a SuSe 8.0 Linux system using a default install:
configure, make... below are the errors.

I would like to enable only LDAP and EAP-TLS modules. I have made the necessary
changes in a seperate attempt not shown below. However the same errors hold true. What
are these errors? Even though I do not desire to use gssapi LDAP it seems to
want to use -lssapi which in other attempts I have removed all -lssapi marks. Also I
do not use but have this library. It is located in my /usr/lib, however does not seem
to have this file the errors complain about below.

All I want is LDAP and EAP-TLS enabled, nothing else well perhaps mysql as well but
that is it. Any ideas how to fix these and get EAP-TLS/LDAP compiled in?

Thanks,
RS

Configure Errors:

configure: warning: `missing' script is too old or missing
configure: warning: silently not building rlm_krb5.
configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_krb5 requires:  krb5.
configure: warning: silently not building rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: warning: freetds headers not found.  Use --with-freetds-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'freetds' disabled
configure: warning: oracle headers not found.  Use --with-oracle-home-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'oracle' disabled
configure: warning: mysql headers not found.  Use --with-mysql-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'mysql' disabled
configure: warning: ibm db2 headers not found.  Use --with-ibmdb2-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'db2' disabled
configure: warning: silently not building rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: warning: freetds headers not found.  Use --with-freetds-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'freetds' disabled
configure: warning: oracle headers not found.  Use --with-oracle-home-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'oracle' disabled
configure: warning: mysql headers not found.  Use --with-mysql-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'mysql' disabled
configure: warning: ibm db2 headers not found.  Use --with-ibmdb2-include-dir=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'db2' disabled

Make Errors:

rlm_dbm.c: In function `sm_parse_user':
rlm_dbm.c:172: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
rlm_dbm.c:206: warning: passing arg 2 of `paircmp' discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
rlm_dbm_parser.c: In function `storecontent':
rlm_dbm_parser.c:191: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
rlm_dbm.c: In function `sm_parse_user':
rlm_dbm.c:172: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
rlm_dbm.c:206: warning: passing arg 2 of `paircmp' discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
In file included from eap.h:32,
                 from rlm_eap.h:26,
                 from state.c:27:
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:169: warning: `INADDR_ANY' redefined
../../include/missing.h:73: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:173: warning: `INADDR_NONE' redefined
../../include/missing.h:81: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from eap.h:32,
                 from rlm_eap.h:26,
                 from state.c:27:
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:169: warning: `INADDR_ANY' redefined
../../include/missing.h:73: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:173: warning: `INADDR_NONE' redefined
../../include/missing.h:81: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
grep: /usr/lib/libgssapi.la: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /usr/lib/libgssapi.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libgssapi.la' is not a valid libtool archive
gmake[6]: *** [rlm_ldap.la] Error 1
gmake[5]: *** [common] Error 1
gmake[4]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[3]: *** [common] Error 1