At 09:42 PM 7/24/2002 +0400, 3APA3A wrote:
>Dear Dolfini Danilo,
>
>I  tried  to port FreeRADIUS to cygwin some time ago, but failed because
>of leak of POSIX semaphores. May be things are changed....

Last time I tried it was a lack of 'flock/lockf'.

Suffice to say, cygwin is not a supportable platform at the moment.  It
is lacking too much in the way functionality that FreeRADIUS uses.  There
was a report of someone getting it working on Win2k under MINGW32.

If you desperately need it on Win32 then you may want to look at that.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html