Dear Chris Parker,

--Wednesday, July 24, 2002, 10:39:02 PM, you wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

CP> At 09:42 PM 7/24/2002 +0400, 3APA3A wrote:
>>Dear Dolfini Danilo,
>>
>>I  tried  to port FreeRADIUS to cygwin some time ago, but failed because
>>of leak of POSIX semaphores. May be things are changed....

CP> Last time I tried it was a lack of 'flock/lockf'.

Since  cygwin  supported  by  RedHat  it grows very fast. Both flock and
lockf  now working OK, and thread support is much better... I'll look at
cygwin  compilation,  I  was succeeded porting things like taylor's uucp
and socks5 to cygwin.

CP> Suffice to say, cygwin is not a supportable platform at the moment.  It
CP> is lacking too much in the way functionality that FreeRADIUS uses.  There
CP> was a report of someone getting it working on Win2k under MINGW32.

It's strange because mingw functionality is even worse.

--
~/ZARAZA
Всегда будем рады послушать ваше чириканье (Твен)