At 12:45 PM 8/21/2002 -0700, Mitch Vincent wrote:
>Hi guys..
>
>I'm wondering how to configure FreeRADIUS to allow users to log in via the
>FreeBSD system login functions..
>
>Starting - reading configuration files ...
>Module: Loaded System
>HASH:  Reinitializing hash structures and lists for caching...
>rlm_unix:  You MUST specify a password file!
>HASH:  unable to create user hash table.  disable caching and run debugs

Try to do what this says.  You've got it configured to enable cacheing
of the passwd and shadow files ( so it's going to read them into memory )
but you haven't told it where these files exist.  :)

In your case, you'll want to disable cacheing and you should be fine.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html