Hello,
I need to define a list of permitted NAS for a user. If I use the "NAS_IP_Address" (*)
in the "users" file I can only define a single NAS. How can I define a list of NAS?

(*)
Bob   Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "alfa56", NAS-IP-Address == "169.168.191.3"

Can someone help me to resolve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Ragards,
-----------------------------------
Danilo Dolfini
Telecom Italia Lab - (RI/NS/C)
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274
10148 Torino - ITALY
Phone #:      +39 11 2287076
IP phone #:  +39 11 2282674
http://www.telecomitalialab.com
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you