"John Gruber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Everything will be going along just fine, and then all of a sudden, the
> Radius server starts telling everyone incorrect login, regardless.

  My only suggestion here would be to set up at least 3 RADIUS
servers.  Two would be back-ends, to do the authentication.  The third
would have *no* MySQL or any other complex configuration, and would
instead just proxy ALL requests to one of the back-ends.

  Then, you can configure multiple realms in the front server, so if
one back-end fails, the front-end will fail over to the other
back-end.  This might require some minor code patching.

> I have looked back through the syslogs and mysql logs on both the
> radius server and the mysql server, but see nothing out of the
> ordinary

  What does 'radius.log' say?  If all of the threads are blocked, then
it will complain loudly into it's log file.

  The only explanation I can come up with for this behaviour is that
something is blocking the request handling.  There really isn't
anything else in the server which could be the culprit.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html