Hi,

When I start radiusd in debug mode (radiusd -XX), in the last part of the
message I get "SMUX register message sned failed: Borken pipe"

When a user trys to authenticate at this point my server goes crazy.  I get
alot of SMUX messages scrolling by on the screen.  I then hit stop radiusd
using CTRL-C.

I then do a netstat -a.  The output shows hundreds of entries like

"localhost.localdom:smux localhost.localdom:XXXXX TIME_WAIT"

where XXXXX is a high port number

I did comment out the SNMP INCLUDE line in the /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf.

I don't know where the SMUX is started in the conf file or what it is for.

Thanks,
Sheldon

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html