I must apologize for this, I din't realize immediately that would be a
problem, sorry.

I read the radius.conf, but I don't understand it, I mean....
I don't understand if I need only unix/etc/passwd i must configure all
other stuff
as:
acct_users
huntgroups
clients.conf
users
dictionary
hints
realms

----------------
and the following error ??
    rlm_realm: Looking up realm NULL for User-Name = "demo"
what does it mean ??
I nead real configurations whether I use unix passwd ?

log ---> doing the test:radtest demo demo localhost 0 testing123

Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:2915, id=255, length=53
        User-Name = "demo"
        User-Password = "Nq\365\213\316\t\374U\3122n~dc2\323"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port-Id = "0"
modcall: entering group authorize
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
    rlm_realm: Looking up realm NULL for User-Name = "demo"
    rlm_realm: No such realm NULL
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop
    users: Matched DEFAULT at 152
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok
modcall: group authorize returns ok
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type System
auth: type "System"
modcall: entering group authenticate
rlm_unix: [demo]: invalid password
  modcall[authenticate]: module "unix" returns reject
modcall: group authenticate returns reject
auth: Failed to validate the user.