I need only system authentication and as I red in the conf

- I comment out in radius.conf

#  for some systems, like FreeBSD.
                #
                #passwd = /etc/passwd
                #       shadow = /etc/shadow
                group = /etc/group

- Radius is running under nobody:nobody

output:
 rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type System
auth: type "System"
modcall: entering group authenticate
rlm_unix: [remadmin]: invalid password
  modcall[authenticate]: module "unix" returns reject
modcall: group authenticate returns reject
auth: Failed to validate the user.

..

Where is the problem ?
The password is correct, the user can log on locally
Has this user to be part of a particular group ?
Where I do configure the group that has the authorizations ???