-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ryan Parlee
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 2:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Chaining Radius Authentication

Hello,

I am co-branding an ISP's existing infrastructure to create my own ISP.
They currently use Livingston for their Radius server and I am wanting to
use FreeRadius.  Is it possible to have authentication pass from their
Radius server to mine?

My users call in on the same phone number, so the only way to tell them
apart is by username/password, although, it might also work to have
different authentication methods (ie. CHAP versus PAP).  Can anyone offer
suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks, Ryan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See