Hi
There is FW between NAS and private network. If the ip
address assignment is controlled by radius. Then I can
restrict where the dialup users go to after the
authentication.

My NAS configure:

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default radius
aaa authentication ppp default radius

interface Group-Async1
 ip unnumbered Ethernet0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 encapsulation ppp
 async default routing
 async mode interactive
 peer default ip address pool poo <-del for use radius
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication pap chap
 group-range 1 30

and user profile:

userA  Auth-Type := Local, Password == "userA",
Pool-Name := "RAS"
       Service-Type = Framed-User,
       Framed-Protocol = PPP,
       Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
       Framed-MTU = 1500,
       Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

Can you point out the mistake due to failure
connection?

 --- Kostas Kalevras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On