On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, [iso-8859-1] ho k wrote:

> Hi
> There is FW between NAS and private network. If the ip
> address assignment is controlled by radius. Then I can
> restrict where the dialup users go to after the
> authentication.

You can send back a reply item stating the nas ip pool from which an IP should
be allocated.

> and user profile:
>
> userA  Auth-Type := Local, Password == "userA",
> Pool-Name := "RAS"
>        Service-Type = Framed-User,
>        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>        Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
>        Framed-MTU = 1500,
>        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
>
> Can you point out the mistake due to failure
> connection?

Can you also post your ippool, authorize/post-auth and accounting sections of
your radiusd.conf? Could you also post a debug output (radiusd -X) of an
Access-Request?

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece