Read `man radclient`:

       radclient reads radius attribute/value pairs from it stan-
       dard  input, or from a file specified on the command line.
       It then encodes these attribute/value pairs using the dic-
       tionary, and sends them to the remote server.

It's waiting for you to give it attributes. If you don't wanna give them
by hand on stdin, put them in file. radtest is just a shell script wrapper
around radclient that passes arguments from the command line.

Franklin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Franklin Trumpy, NFA, MNGS, GSc | Say not, "I have found the truth,"
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator  | but rather, "I have found a truth."

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html