-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kostas
Kalevras
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 12:43 PM
To: Freeradius Users
Subject: Re: Dialup Admin - Help!

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Andrew Hardman wrote:

> it just says user not found. doesnt find any user on any page. yet to
> finger_user.php works fine. i can see whos dialed in.

What happens if you try to add a new user?
Do you do user authentication/authorization from mysql?

Can you do a show tables in mysql for the radius database? Does it
contain all
the tables?

If you do a SELECT * FROM radcheck WHERE UserName='<something>'
and SELECT * FROM radreply WHERE UserName = '<something>' where
something is a
valid username in mysql what do you get back?

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---