[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> We could always send a bunch of actual swears to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
> see what happens.  :)

I think you already are - it's probably your signature that's tripping
it off.  :-)

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester,  Software Wrangler and Bit Herder, IOCANE Pty. Ltd.

"Security Alert: Your Computer Is Currently Broadcasting An Internet IP
 Address.  With This Address, Someone Can Immediately Begin Attacking
 Your Computer!"  --  One Of Those Profound Dialog Box Adverts.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html