I got one too, and it "appeared" to come from inside my domain also.
Apparently, the machine that is receiving the mail appends its address.
(i.e. @rush.edu was not appended, but the machine's full name was
appended.)

Vincent Giovannone
Network Infrastructure Group
Information Services Division
Rush - Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center

"So for the IT Manager Role, you want someone who's absolute crap, looks
reasonable on paper, and won't cause too much trouble. ...  Well I don't
have any MCSEs on my books at the moment, but I could call around."    --
Simon Travaglia

Simon White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
12/19/2002 05:33 AM