I did two things:
1) re-compiled radius without -O2
2) removed wrong attributes from rlm_acct_unique config (in radiusd.conf)

Seems like it stopped dumping to core.
I can not do such experiments on a production server in ISP :) When it
screwed up i hardly got grey-haired with all that...

The main reason of core dumping was delay after sending request to
database. Trigger on UPDATE became too slow (UPDATE request was handled
~40 - 60 sec.) - i tried to optimize it. And of course radius pg_query
freezed till it got an result of  operation. Thats all i know. I can test
that situation later on test server if u want.

--
cron-ripe