OK,

Nothing like a big hit on the poor puter with a 10 minute break and a quick
nicotine fix.  I found my stupid problem, and it's sorted.  I have a very
basic Radius server running *woohooo*

If I can just ask something else quickly.

On the Radius Authentication (MySQL), what is the difference between the
*check* and *reply* queries, and why am I using both?  Sure, this may be a
stupid question, and sure there may be some of you going *shrugs*, but bare
with me OK... I never touched a RAS before in my life - I actually don't
even have one yet...

I need to integrate the Radius into our existing management database, as I
am sure you can all understand, and to do this, I would most definitely need
a very clear understanding of how Radius works (I have this semi below the
belt), but also what information free Radius is looking for, and when!

Sorry if it's stupid questions... I'm sure someone will find it in their
hearts to help me :P

--
me