Hello all and thanks for your help !

I have freeradius 0.7 running under SuSe linux 8.0 on intel platform ( I
have to remind to all of you that I am a newcomer to both the linux and
freeradius world ) so here is my question : What do I have to do to make
freeradius to check authorization requests against an expiration date ?
(If expiration date >= current date then allow access else deny) Is this
possible ? I have freeradius using MySql database for both
authentication and accounting. And one more minor ... I want to keep
start records on MySql s radius database s radacct table and stop
records on another table of the same database (which I named 'radstop')
I have altered sql.conf to match that and created radstop table in
radius database ( I actually copied and pasted radacct and renamed it )
but freeradius is still writing both records in radacct table ......what
more do I have to do ?

Thanks again for your help and for that splendid software you ve made
for us ...

                                                Yorgos

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html