Adrian Chadd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a radius proxy server which has a bunch of realms configured.
> I would like to be able to sit a program in the
> authentication/authorisation
> chain somewhere which lets me auth a user via some alternate means (for
> example,
> match on some attribute and then set the Framed-IP-Address manually.)

  *Instead* of proxying it?

> * firstly, is there a way for Exec-Program-Wait to be run as part of a
> DEFAULT clause
>    where it is able to authenticate a user?

  I'm not sure what you mean.

  Properly, the exec-program-wait should either be:

a) part of the authorize section, and executed immediately upon
   seeing the attribute,

  or

b) part of the post_auth section, and done after everything else.

> * secondly, is there a way for Exec-Program-Wait to be run as part of a
> DEFAULT clause
>    where anything I return from it terminates the authorization lookups
> (I thought Fall-Through
>    was meant to do this if I specified it..)

  Right now, no.

> * thirdly, does anyone have any other bright ideas on how I'd implement
> this without having
>    to write a module or two? :)

  I've been planning on writing an 'exec' module, and getting rid of
much of the current Exec-Program-Wait.  That module would simplify the
ability to do what you want.

  But that's post 0.8.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html