On Wednesday, November 13, 2002, at 02:53  AM, Alan DeKok wrote:

Adrian Chadd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a radius proxy server which has a bunch of realms configured.
I would like to be able to sit a program in the
authentication/authorisation
chain somewhere which lets me auth a user via some alternate means (for
example,
match on some attribute and then set the Framed-IP-Address manually.)
  *Instead* of proxying it?
Yup. The authentication/authorization would end there.

I realise it was a long shot, but I thought if it were possible to put it in the
DEFAULT section, i might be able to handle auth as well.

* secondly, is there a way for Exec-Program-Wait to be run as part of a
DEFAULT clause
where anything I return from it terminates the authorization lookups
(I thought Fall-Through
was meant to do this if I specified it..)
  Right now, no.

* thirdly, does anyone have any other bright ideas on how I'd implement
this without having
to write a module or two? :)
  I've been planning on writing an 'exec' module, and getting rid of
much of the current Exec-Program-Wait.  That module would simplify the
ability to do what you want.

Right. I might need to do this myself. Thanks!

Adrian