On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Alan DeKok wrote:

> "Michael Fuller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have implemented freeRadius 0.71 with LDAP authentication and
> > authorization. The system is working fine for the past two months. Now, I
> > want to implement per day time quotas for users. How can I do this ? I saw
> > some references to
> > Max-Daily- session in Radiusd.conf, but how can I implement this with LDAP ?

Add a radiusmaxdailysession attribute in your ldap schema and in the
radiusprofile objectclass, add it in ldap.attrmap as a checkItem for
Max-Daily-Session, add the counter module in the instantiate section and in
the authorize section after the ldap module and it should work.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece