hi

> "rlm_eap_tls: Received EAP-TLS ACK message
>  rlm_eap_tls: Invalid ACK received
>    modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid"
> I know I am very close. Just don't know where to proceed to fix the problem.
> I compared with the sample log file:
> "rlm_eap_tls: Received EAP-TLS ACK message
>    modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns ok"

that's true, it's bizar... have no idea what it could be, check the
exchanged messages (at least length etc. issues), check software package
versions, etc....

difficult to say just by your explication. if you can't figure it out,
record the message exchange with the newest ethereal version and try to
understand what's happening... send it to the list.

but first verify the first point.

ciao
artur

--