From: Jamil Buchalla Neto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 4:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Invalid Signature

Can anyone tell me why my NAS keeps sending those packets?

As I told before I have a Total Control as my NAS

rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host xxxxxxxxx:1646, id=70, length=90
Received Accounting-Request packet from xxxxx with invalid signature! Server
rejecting request 1. Finished request 1