Version: freeRadius 0.7.1
Error: Received Accounting-Request packet from xx.xxx.x.xx with invalid
signature!

scrounged around the mailing list for this one, and the only things i came up
with are:
1) re-enter the secret
2) update the firmware

neither of these did it.

we are using US Robotics total control hubs and the firmware has been updated
as of a couple of weeks ago

it currently authenticates users correctly, its just the accounting that
isn't working. its also using the older radius ports, but editing
/etc/services patched that.

is there something else to try?
is there a patch to get freeRadius to check the signature validity for the
'broken' models? (or just to turn off the signature check till something
better is figured out.)

we do have some outdated commercial radius software that is working just
fine, but its a little too light on the features.  the older radius software
is accounting just fine, as well as authenticating.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html