Sunday, December 8, 2002, 4:51:04 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey, Man.
Alan doesn't wrote rlm_dbm and documentation for it.
So all bugs and discordancy belongs to authors of module
and documentation
see
6. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

     Author        - Andrei Koulik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     Documentation - BjÛrn NordbÛ  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

try to contact with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I am sure it will be more useful then public blame of whole
project and Alan especially.

nmn> At 07:58 PM 12/7/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>> > First I cannot use rlm_dbm_parser to create a dbm file.
>>
>>   I don't use rlm_dbm, and the default configuration doesn't use it,
>>either.
>>
>> > My second problem may be related to the first.  After testing my
>> > configuration and plain text users file (which work without a hitch) I
>> > create a users.db file using builddbm, a program from an earlier
>> version of
>> > radius (not FreeRadius).
>>
>>   Then it won't work.  Do you run python programs through Perl, and
>>complain when they don't work?
>>
>> > So that's the problem.  Whenever I try to switch to dbm things fall
>> > apart.  The strange thing is that I am using a radiusd.conf and users
>> files
>> > from a working version of FreeRadius as my model.
>>
>>   So when you said you were using the default configuration that ships
>>with the server, you lied.
>>
>>   Thanks.  I don't think I'm interested in helping you much any more.
>>
>>   Alan DeKok.

nmn> -
nmn> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-