I am moving from a linux based commserver with digi ras cards in it to a
cisco as5400 and I'm going to run freeradius on the linux box.  for the
linux commserver i developed a web based interface for user administration
which updated /etc/passwd and a pap-secrets file.  Those users who would
get a static ip address had that address placed the the gcos (comments)
field in /etc/passwd along with the pap-secrets file.

It looks to me like I'll have to put a seperate user entry in the
raddb/users file in order to assign a static ip address.  Is that the case
or is there some way for me to use a DEFAULT entry and have the
Framed-IP-Address attribute be the result of a script or something?

Thanks...
--
Scott Knight, Network Analyst - SSM Health Care, Information Center
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] + phone: 314.644.7344 + fax: 314.647.1037

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html