From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of allans
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 2:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how the FreeRadius connect the PPPOE-server(RA-PPPOE)

hello,

           I have set up a PPPOE-Server£¬and it can check the username and password by Pap-secret£¬what I don't know to do is how to make the freeRadius work with my PPPOE-server.Please help me,and I am a college student,this study about PPPOE-server and Radius System is my homework,please help me for detail,thank you very much!

Best wish!

allan