26-Dec-02 at 04:44, allans ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> hello,
>            I have set up a PPPOE-Server??and it can check the username
>            and password by Pap-secret??what I don't know to do is how
>            to make the freeRadius work with my PPPOE-server.Please
>            help me,and I am a college student,this study about
>            PPPOE-server and Radius System is my homework,please help
>            me for detail,thank you very much!  Best wish!

Learning is about doing things yourself, not asking others to do it for
you.

How to ask Questions the Smart Way, by Eric S. Raymond. Including before
you ask, when you ask, how to interpret answers, and on not reacting like
a loser -- http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Getting through college requires work.

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.