27-Jan-03 at 13:24, Shohab Baig ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> I have Fr 0.8.1  running on redhat 7.3. I tried to get answer by searching
> mailing list  but  could not get the right answer.
>
> I am using my radius server for proxying and local authentication. While
> proxying, is it possible to add on any rad reply attribute, for instance
> Ascend-Data-Filter values for a specific realm after authentication. So that
> if any end customer(remote server) is not implementing filters, we  just add
> it from our end. I tried looking at attr file but could not achieve the
> goal.

docs/README

  The output from Exec-Program-Wait is parsed by the radius server. If
  it looks like Attribute/Value pairs, they are decoded and added to the
  reply sent to the NAS. This way, you can for example set
  Session-Timeout.

  For backwards compatibility, if the output doesn't look like valid
  radius A/V pairs, the output is taken as a message and added to the
  reply sent to the NAS as Port-Message.

That's the second time today. I must be patient today. Read at least the
README in the docs directory before asking the list?

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.