Hi

I have fr 8.0 running on redhat 7.3. FR is working as proxy for some realms.
At remote end, customers have setup ascend-data-filter to implement and when
I use radtest to check from the proxy server, I see all four lines as

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp est"

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip x.x.x.x/27"

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstport = 25"

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward"

But when I use radtest from another mahcine pointing to proxy server ( which
is proxying)  , it does'nt return all the filters It just returns:

X-Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip input forward 0" and rest 3 lines are cut.

Plus, this is happening on 75 % of the realms which we are proxying, not on
all. We do get filters from few clients radius. If anyone can give me a tip,
why its doing so and Do I need to make a change  at my end.

Thanks

Shohab

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html