Hi Simon.

Sorry should have explained. Yep - I need it to respond on both IPs -
the real interface and the virtual.

> What does your routing table look like?

Pretty simple stuff - just local network and gateway. I can provide if
you wish. However all other communication works as expected (ICMP, TCP,
UDP through at least bind). Its just RADIUS responses that are coming
back of the wrong interface.

> Is the NAS on the same subnet too?

Nope. Its actually RADIUS proxy servers provided by a telco. The
wrong interface.

Thanks for the help here,

Paul

-