In article <011401c2d917$0bce4d60$1400010a@infoteckjv>,
Joel Vandal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>What is that ?!? :)

A non-qualified address in the from-header.

>iteckmailx.infoteck.qc.ca is my mail server and all incoming/outgoing mail
>are always scanned by our McAfee Webshield e500 and we dont have any
>ScanMail/eManager program on our server... also, the email administrator@...
>doesn't exist on our server

Your mail program added @iteckmailx.infoteck.qc.ca when it received
a message from the unqualified address 'Administrator'. RFC822 in fact
encouraged rewriting headers to "fix" stuff like this, but
the latest RFC2822 discourages it.

>=) I know it's not related to FreeRadius but this msg have been posted on
>this list

It's either a virus or a LAME virusscanner. I hate virus and spam
scanners that are "polite" and send a 'this message contained a
virus' to both the sender and the recipient. The sender is usually
faked, so why bother some innocent guy, girl or list with that.

Mike.
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should
on no account be allowed to do the job -- Douglas Adams.