Well Alan

In fact it is not a Spam filter in our site...

We do use RAV :) not Trend ...

Seems like somebody is bouncing to the list and masking the sender as
@domain.com where domain.com is the domain of the recipients in the
list...

Rgds

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

This Message has been scanned for Virus Content using RAV Antivirus.
Get your copy of RAV Antivirus at Noldata, send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://noldata.com

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html