On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Alan DeKok wrote:

> > On Ascend session ID's and, I think, others, this causes an "Integer
> > overflow in hexadecimal number" error, which seems to lead to the SNMP
> > errors. From what I can tell, if the snmpget call works on plain old
> > $ARGV[4], then we shouldn't need to even try to hex it. Isn't that right?
>
>   Hmm... probably.  In fact, I'm not even sure why that is there in
> the first place.

Erk. The simultaneous use problem isn't quite fixed, since it's still
doing that silly hex thing if the session isn't active.

I'll see if I can't figure out why we're trying to use hex at all for the
session ID. Maybe some NASes send radius a decimal session ID, but have a
hexified version of it that the give out to SNMP queries?

Bizarre. :-)

K.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html