Hello All

I am trying to make simultaneous use work.
It seems that checkrad is the script that check multiple logins.

 The compnay I work for uses bigger ISP's access service
 And from what I gather their radius server is configured to proxy request on.So all
the authentication request are sent to out radius to handle.

what I want to know is this .
When I tried to run checkrad manually ,checkrad gives out following output.

 checkrad  nas_type nas_ip nas_port login session_id

Can anyone tell me what do I put as nas_type? Their  radius server is run on Sun
boxes.But I can't find any thing about Sun as nas type. Do I ask them to give me info
about  what  nas they actually use(from what I gather ,Cisco and USR hyperarc(for
dialup) are used NAS)  and put them into naslist?

Regards.
Simon
.+-Šw療Ë쎉喝m禎왢쎉喝mäžzm§ÿ操ëy蝟v+Б¸?–+-??mš