If you want SQL to do session logging, you've got to list sql in the
'accounting' section, too.

I do. What about the radutmp in session {} directive?

Here is my current setup, and I can't get Simultaneous-Use to work:

authenticate {

       authtype PAP {
               pap
       }

       authtype CHAP {
               chap
       }

}

preacct {
       preprocess
       suffix
#       files
}

accounting {
#       acct_unique
#       detail
#       counter
#       unix            # wtmp file
       sql
#       radutmp
#       sradutmp
}

session {
#       radutmp
       sql
}

post-auth { # Get an address from the IP Pool. #main_pool }

Ed