"Ed H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am sending accounting (start/stop). But what happens is the same username
> will be recorded multiple times in the MySQL database with a new
> AcctStartTime for each entry. I can do this multiple times with the
> Accounting Start packet sent from NTRadPing

  I presume you're using the same NAS-Port.

  The MySQL DB records packets.  It doesn't remove old sessions when
new ones come in.  The 'radutmp' module does that.

> Then, when I send a stop packet, all of the records for that username will
> be ended with the same AcctStopTime entered into the MySQL database, and
> every entry for that username has been stopped.

  Yes, if they're all using the same NAS & NAS-Port.

  With the radutmp module, any new accounting start packet for the
same port means that the previous entry for that port is erased.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html