Hello:

First off, I would like to commend the work done by everyone at freeradius.org: I've had success building, configuring, and using freeradius 0.81beta on my Solaris 8 (sparc) server. Things went fairly straightforward as I read the documentation, comments, and FAQs.

I've gone on to build mod_auth_radius.c, version 1.5.6, into Apache 1.3.27 and that's working well, too! After searching the web site,
documentation, and briefly reviewing the source code for mod_auth_radius, I've not found an answer to my question and I suspect this may translate into a feature request.

I would like to utilize the attributes on an access-accept packet. Does mod_auth_radius pass through attributes back to the Apache server, and if so, is it available via a server environment variable?

I've looked but can't find the attributes that are passed back to mod_auth_radius from the RADIUS server. Are they hidden inside the server cookie? Can attributes be retrieved?

Thanks,
--
--Mark
/\/ My opinions are my own, but you may share them.