"Mark Lavi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First off, I would like to commend the work done by everyone at
> freeradius.org: I've had success building, configuring, and using
> freeradius 0.81beta on my Solaris 8 (sparc) server. Things went fairly
> straightforward as I read the documentation, comments, and FAQs.

  That's good to hear.

> I would like to utilize the attributes on an access-accept packet. Does
> mod_auth_radius pass through attributes back to the Apache server, and
> if so, is it available via a server environment variable?

  No.  The Apache module looks for Accept/Reject only, and ignores any
attributes sent back to it.

> I've looked but can't find the attributes that are passed back to
> mod_auth_radius from the RADIUS server. Are they hidden inside the
> server cookie? Can attributes be retrieved?

  You can modify the source to the module to look for the RADIUS
attributes, and do something with them.  But since few RADIUS
attributes are meant for web servers, there's little you can do with
them, which is why the module ignored RADIUS attributes in the first place.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html