On 1:15pm, Isnel Cantarelo wrote:

> Hi everybody
>
> I╢m running freeradius version 7 and db2 version 7.1 under linux, everyting
> works fine while I'm debugging de code, but when I try to run radiusd in
> daemon mode it connects to database whell but at first intent to run a sql
> statement against database I always receive SQLERROR error code, and my
> session get disconnected
does freeradius work in multithread mode? does it create connection in a
'main' thread?
I had a problem with linux in multithread program, if a connection was not
created in a 'main' thread other threads could not use it. It's
undestendable if to remember that the 'threads' in linux is not
'threads'...
if you don't use multithreading, it is not your case.

Gregory G. V.
or previous employers.

According Isham Research's Devil's IT Dictionary mainframe is:
"an obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete companies
serving billions of obsolete customers and making huge obsolete profits
for their obsolete shareholders.
And this year's run twice as fast as last year's."

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html