On 1:53pm, Isnel Cantarelo wrote:

> It seems (because of settings) that's working in multithreaded mode
> I don't know if it's necessary to use that mode in my installation, I'll
> test it running radiusd in one single process
> By the way, how can I recognize wich is the function that originate the main
> thread? (to fix that situation in case I really need to use multithreaded
> mode)
main is always main :)
I meant 'main thread' a thread which started with "main()" function.
I've heard the 2.5 kernel got a normal pthread...
Because existing is not thread at all.
So - if it is a case, all connections to db2 has to be created in a thread
which started with 'main()', then that stupid architecture let other
'child' thread inherit them... absolutelly as a parent process and
children processes , and file descriptors (man fork)...
in solaris I do a thread creation each time I need to get a new connection
for any thread, and a thread can do something untill a new connection will
be ready, it is like ibm suggested - n connections by m threads.

Gregory G. V.
or previous employers.

According Isham Research's Devil's IT Dictionary mainframe is:
"an obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete companies
serving billions of obsolete customers and making huge obsolete profits
for their obsolete shareholders.
And this year's run twice as fast as last year's."

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html